Monday 5 December 2011

Matt Davis to Whitby Fury

According to eliteprospects.com, Matt Davis the player acquired in the Brad Gehl trade from Lindsay, has been traded by the Grizzlies to the Whitby Fury of the OJHL. Hopefully the Grizzlies will reacquire Gehl. We'll have to wait and see what happens there?

If I may add, I'm not privy to insider information as this is an unofficial blog. I have found that through my years of supporting the Grizzlies and Junior A hockey, eliteprospects.com is a great source. I'm not one for insider information and never have been, so I have found eliteprospects.com very good for breaking news on the trade front.

If you have any comments or suggestions for the blog, I would love to hear from you.
My email is: davefindlay_2477@hotmail.com that's an underscore in between the y and the 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment