Thursday 24 May 2012

Victoria Grizzlies on Proboards














On this page fans, friends, players and everyone else can post to a topic or start a new one entirely. Several people have asked us wh...y they can not post directly on this page and the answer is simple--if everyone was posting here there would be no room for photos, videos, notices and general information to be posted. So we created a Forum where all your comments can be seen and replied to by other fans. I think our Grizzlies have the most knowledgeable fans in the whole BCHL. It only takes a minute to sign up, get a password and log in. Hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see what all of our Grizzlies fans have to say! ALL comments are welcome but please, no cutting individuals or players down! If you have an idea you would like passed on to the Grizz management please put it on our new Forum. I wish I knew how to put a permanent link to this new site on our Grizzlies Official Home page but I cant find a way. If anyone knows haw to do that on our Great New look Facebook please let me know on our new Forum page! Thanks Tony


http://victoriagrizzlies.proboards.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment